There’s an element of mystery to Randall Barn, which today houses workshops in printmaking and textiles. Constructed in 1902, the barn’s original owners remain uncertain, and the structure likely faced a different direction years ago. The false-fronted barn passed through many hands, from the Randall family who purchased it after World War II, to the Mikolitis family in 1978, and eventually the Town of Breckenrige. To produce the most accurate reconstruction possible, Arts District planners pieced together clues from historic photos and those hidden between layers peeled away from the walls themselves. Inside, an interesting interplay of historic and modern elements—from the structure’s original birdsmouth notch framing to retro linoleum countertops backed by a bright turquoise accent wall—greet today’s arts enthusiasts.